Hobbs Public Library provides access to services, programs, and materials in a wide variety of formats for all residents in this region.
- Adult Programs
- Audio Books
- Southwest Collection
- Petroleum Collection
- Young Adult Fiction and Nonfiction
- Children's Fiction and Nonfiction
- Children's Department
- Children's Fiction
- Children's Nonfiction
- Children's Programs
- Tuesday Twos for two year olds
- Story Time for Children ages 3-5
- Summer Reading Program - Kindergarten to 6th grade
- Computers Available for Public Use
- Databases for Authoritative Research
- New Releases
- Classic Films
- Children's Movies
- Electronic Books and Audio Books
- E-Resource Training
- Friends of the Library Books & More Store
- Interlibrary Loan
- Local History
- Meeting Room ›
- Microfilm Reader/Printer
- Paperback Exchange - Free
- Printing - Black & White
- Reference Materials
- Wi-Fi available
- Yound Adult Programs
For more information about any of our services, please call the library at (575) 397-9328.
Do you have a reference question?
E-mail the reference desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about a book?
E-mail the Circulation/Interlibrary Loan Librarian at email@example.com
Do you want to reserve the meeting room?
E-mail the Technical Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org